Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loser already!

Wow.  I had some wine last night.  I am so weak.  Then to make up for the wine and cut out some calories I only had 2 ounces of chicken for dinner so now I am starving!  I'm ashamed that I couldn't even make it one day, but I am not going to give up.  I'm getting back on the wagon.  


I am tired and grouchy and I know it's because my body is detoxing from all of the carbs and sugar.  I'm craving something sweet like nobody's business.  I just feel like something is missing from my life.  Sad.  I am looking forward to when I start feeling good. 


For the record, I weighed in yesterday morning at 167.6 after all the fat-loading.  This morning I weighed 163.8. So I have lost 3.8 pounds- essentially what I gained during the fat load.  


Recipe of the day- Spicy Lemon Dressing


1 T. lemon juice
1 T. red wine vinegar
1 T. pasteurized egg white
1/8 cup finely diced onion
2 dashes of Cholula brand hot sauce
black pepper to taste


Whisk all together and enjoy over arugula.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment