Well, I didn’t cheat yesterday. Well, I did have 1 tater tot and that is cheating, but I did remarkably better than the day before… and I was rewarded for it. I am now down 6.3 lbs and a little bit lower than I was before fat-loading. It’s so frustrating not to be able to fit into pants that I was wearing at the beginning of November. How do I gain weight so fast? Oh yeah, turkey, dressing, yeast rolls, sweet potatoes, corn casserole, pumpkin pie, cookies, egg nog…
My energy was low yesterday and I was in bed at 9:15 with my 6 year old asking me why I wasn’t answering her when she was talking to me. Because I’m trying to sleep! I woke up with better energy today and only time will tell what the day holds. Feeling positive!
Recipe of the Day- Strawberry Slush
4-6 Strawberries
1 cup of ice
1 packet of stevia
¼ cup of pasteurized egg white
Vanilla Crème Stevia to taste
Blend crushed ice, strawberries and egg together in blender until smooth. Add packet of stevia and Vanilla Crème stevia to taste. I use a snow cone maker to shave the ice first and then blend it all. It comes out delicious and frothy- kind of like a Strawberry Julius. Sometimes I use less strawberry and add a half of a Clementine orange or just use oranges. The strawberry is my fave, though!
Calories: depends on how much fruit you use so weigh and measure. Usually less than 50 cals.
No comments:
Post a Comment